We want to assist you to Invest in Nigeria, get Business Opportunities in Nigeria as well as to search for and connect with leading Companies in Nigeria. We also provide a list of key Government trade advisors who assist you with doing business in Nigeria and other relevant business information on Nigeria. Specifically we offer three digital portals that are FREE to use and will be of interest to you…..You can join our Africa Business Community FREE so we can promote your company here. After that if you have a specific investment or business proposition add it to the Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard FREE. Want investment, or to find a business partner, are you selling real estate etc, do you have goods, products or services you want to promote? If so our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard is for you. View some of the business opportunities uploaded by our Africa Business Community here. Fast growing, more established Nigeria companies with experienced management teams looking for investment can add themselves to our closed AFSIC African Investments Dashboard – after you have uploaded information about your investment opportunity we can send it directly into the inbox of many of Africa’s most important investors. To benefit from any of these options join our Africa Business Community today FREE !
Our team runs AFSIC – Investing in Africa, perhaps Africa’s most important investment event. To keep updated on AFSIC and forthcoming business and investment trips to Nigeria please Subscribe to our Mailers below.
Subscribe Now for Business Opportunities!
Country overview: Nigeria is located in West Africa bordering the Atlantic Ocean. It shares borders with Benin to the west, Cameroon to the east, Niger to the north and Chad to the northeast. It gained independence from the United Kingdom on 1 October 1960. Its capital is Abuja with 36 Administrative States. It is a Federal Presidential Republic with the President sitting as Head of State and Head of Government. It runs a bicameral national assembly consisting of Senate and House of Representatives. Official language is English. Christianity and Islam are the predominant religions. The legal system is modelled after English Common law, Islamic law mostly in the northern states, and some traditional law. It has an area size of 0.924 million sq km. Nigeria is the biggest economy on the continent in GDP terms.
Demographic Information: Nigeria is Africa’s most populous country with an estimated population of 214.03 million comprising mostly of younger population (less than 25 years) which makes up about 62% of the population, those in the age bracket of 25-64 years makes up about 34.7% of the population and above 65 years age group makes up about 3.3% of the population. Average population density is estimated at 215.07 inhabitants/km2. In terms of human development indicators, it has a life expectancy of 62.3 years (Women) and 58.6 years (Men). It achieved universal primary education with a 84.73% Primary enrolment rate in 2016 and overall literacy level of 62.0% as at 2018.
Broad Economic Overview: Nigeria economy is heavily reliant on oil and gas. It is the 12th largest producer of petroleum in the world and the 8th largest exporter and has the 10th largest proven reserves. Oil and Gas is about 14% of GDP and 90% of export revenues. Nigeria is one of the world leading exporters of liquefied natural gas (LNG), which accounts for about 15.5% of export. Aside oil and gas, Nigeria is also rich in a wide array of underexploited mineral resources such as natural gas, coal, bauxite, tantalite, gold, tin, iron ore, limestone, niobium, lead and zinc. Agriculture makes up almost 25% of the country’s GDP and 40% of labour force. Nigeria’s agriculture is predominantly practiced on a subsistence scale. Service sector is about 52% of the GDP and employs 52% of the population. Nigeria has a dynamic financial, telecommunications and retail sectors. The country’s growth has been resilient to terrorist attack risk, risk of low crude oil export prices, pervasive corruption, risk of disruptions to crude oil production in the Niger Delta region and lack of infrastructure. Nigeria’s economy slipped into recession in 2016 due to a crash in global crude oil price and has not been able to rebound to high 6.3% GDP growth level recorded in 2014. In 2019, real GDP growth was 2.2% and it only managed to achieve a 2.0% compound annual GDP growth in the past 5 years. Its currency is Nigerian Naira. Main exports include crude oil, natural gas cocoa, rubber etc. Major imports include petroleum product, foodstuffs, vehicle, chemicals, transport equipment, manufactured goods, and machinery.
Investment Opportunities: Nigeria has made progress in the implementation of its ambitious Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (2017–20), aimed at achieving economic growth and diversification, improving competitiveness, fostering social inclusion, and governance and security. High dependence on oil and gas sectors makes Nigeria’s economy vulnerable to fluctuations in crude oil prices and production. Nigeria has many opportunities to transform its economy thereby providing investment opportunities. Nigerian government has marked out 13 national strategic export products and services to replace oil. These products include palm oil, cocoa, cashew, sugar, rice, livestock cultivation, Exploitation of timber and wood processing activities among others. Also, numerous incentive schemes have been deployed by the Government to make the agricultural sector attractive for investment. Other sectors offering investment opportunities are manufacturing, mining, ICT, financial and insurance, telecommunications, wholesale & retail services sector etc. Security remains a challenge despite gains made in the conflict with Boko Haram in the north east and the intensification of dialogue with militants in the Niger Delta. Poorly developed transport and energy infrastructure (lack of electricity) could result in high operating costs.
Invest Nigeria Contacts
List of Companies – Invest Nigeria
Want to add your Nigeria Company to our List? Sign Up Here.
Contact Us for More Information on Invest Nigeria
Our website contains comprehensive information related to Invest Nigeria and information on the best investment opportunities in Africa, how to invest in Africa and where to invest in Africa. It also contains a wealth of information on African Investors and Funds, who Invests in Africa, which investors are relevant to you and how to contact them. This page is designed to help you find your information for Invest Nigeria as quickly as possible.
Our focus is on matching individuals, companies and funds wanting to invest in Africa with information on how and where to invest in Africa, Africa’s best investment opportunities in addition to identifying companies, funds and individuals looking for investment, and comprehensive information on who is investing in Africa, Africa investors, how to get funding, the best Africa investment apps, African investment platforms, Africa’s top corporate service providers, business leaders and communities etc.
Initially please review the following suggestions that may be useful:
- If you are a regulated institutional investor and want to invest in Africa, please visit our homepage and add yourself to our (private) community to view and receive investment opportunities from across Africa (FREE). Click on the ‘Invest in Africa‘ button on our Homepage. If you prefer specific bespoke information on investment opportunities please contact our experienced team via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our African investment specialists will revert to you.
- If you are a Private Investor and want to invest in Africa, please visit our dedicated page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-investments. This page provides more information on the options available to Private Investors for investing in Africa. If you prefer specific information on investment opportunities please contact our team on email@example.com
- If you are an individual with a concept, project or idea or you are representing a company wanting to Apply for Funding or Get Investment, then add your concept, project or company details to our African Investments Dashboard using the ‘Apply for Funding‘ button on our Homepage.
- If you are representing a Company and are looking to expand in Africa and would like to use our extensive network across Africa to assist you please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to Promote Yourself or your Company’s operations in Africa please join our exclusive community including Africa’s top investors, Africa’s top business executives, Africa’s top corporate advisors and Africa’s best service providers. This is FREE. To do so please visit our Homepage and click ‘Promote My Company’s Services‘ button. Users of our website will be able to search for you and communicate with you directly online helping you grow your business across Africa.
- If you would like to Search our Database to find more about Invest Nigeria, an African Business Leader, African Investor, Stockbroker, African Corporate Advisor, African Investment Bank, African Corporate Service Provider or African Company suiting your requirements then please click ‘Search Our Database‘ on our Homepage
Africa Investor Research
In order to assist you efficiently locate the information you require on Invest Nigeria we consolidate information on African Investments (funds, companies, investment opportunities. stock exchanges, apps) on our page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-investments/.
If this page is not relevant then go to our central research page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-business that acts as a repository of information relating to Africa’s investors. best investments, business, trade and investment world. This library will assist with your query Invest Nigeria. The information covers queries relating to:
- Investing in Africa: Helping individuals, African institutional investors or business investors identify Africa’s best business and investment opportunities, which country they are located in, and how to access these investment opportunities including recommendations on online business development, African stockbrokers, African crowdfunders, and appropriate investment platforms, hubs or apps;
- Why Invest in Africa?: Providing research on why Africa is, in our opinion, such a great investment opportunity;
- Applying for Funding: Assisting individuals and companies with African businesses, projects or concepts or ideas to raise money from Africa investors, as well as providing details on who the Africa investors are, their sector preferences, and whether they are focused on more developed companies, or focused on venture capital, angel or seed investment opportunities;
- Africa Investment Forums: Facilitating Investors and Companies seeking investment or business development opportunities to meet each other at highly focused and relevant Africa Investment Events;
- Where is Africa’s Investment coming from? Providing information on who is investing in Africa, which countries are investing in Africa, and which African countries are receiving the investment;
- Promoting yourself for FREE: How to add yourself (or search) our Directory of Africa’s top business executives to facilitate your business development and investment initiatives.
Still looking for the Correct Information on Invest Nigeria?
In order for us to assist you with your inquiry on Invest Nigeria click one or more of the topics below that are of interest to you so that we can route you to the appropriate web page:
- You want to Invest in Africa’s best Investment Opportunities or understand more about which countries in Africa or sectors of the African economy are ready for investment. Click Here.
- You want to find out more about the actual mechanics of investing in Africa, including African Stockbroking companies, African Stock Exchanges, African Investment Platforms, African Investment Apps and Hubs that will assist you to invest in Africa. Click Here.
- You want to know about Africa’s Investors, Africa Funds and Africa Funders are or to learn about who Invests in Africa and which country they are from. Click Here.
- You want to Apply for Funding for your concept, idea, company or project which is focused on Africa. Click Here.You want to Promote Your Company’s Services for FREE across Africa in our business directory. Click Here.
- You are interested in General Research on Africa, such as the African economy, where the investment in Africa is coming from, the current investment climate etc. Click Here.
- You are interested in meeting Africa’s Business Leaders, Africa’s Investors, Africa’s Corporate Advisors and Africa’s Corporate Service Providers in a single location at a single time, and would like to know more about AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s investment event. Click Here.
Ready to attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event?
AFSIC – Investing in Africa is believed to be the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa. It is an exceptional location to meet Africa’s business leaders and investment community in one place at one time. If you would like to learn more or attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa you can download the Event Brochure or please visit www.afsic.net.
Do you Want to Promote your Company’s Services across Africa for FREE?
If you would like to Promote yourself and your Company across Africa and globally, then please visit our Homepage. Click ‘Promote My Company’s Services‘ and follow the instructions to join our community. There is no charge.
Do you Want to Find Africa’s Top Business Leaders and Business Service Providers? Search Our Database for Invest Nigeria FREE.
Go to our Homepage and click on ‘Search Our Database‘. You can filter your search by business sector, keywords such as Invest Nigeria and more.
Do you Want to Supercharge your Company’s Presence across Africa and with Businesses and Investors focused on Africa?
Please contact us on email@example.com if you would like our team to contact you regarding the multiple ways in which we can assist your business development and investment plans in Africa or how we can provide you with additional profile across the entire African continent.
Want to Contribute to our Website?
Do you have specialist knowledge or insights regarding Invest Nigeria, Africa Trade, Business or Investment opportunities that you would like to share with our readers? If so please review our page on Submitting Articles. https://invest-in-africa.co/submit-an-article/
Subscribe to Mailers
Do you want to Subscribe to our mailers to keep yourself updated on Invest Nigeria? Please add yourself to our Mailing List using the Subscribe to our Newsletter button at the bottom of our Homepage.
We are always looking to grow partnerships in Africa. If that is of interest or if we have not been able to resolve your query on Invest Nigeria then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Information Sources for Invest Nigeria
Unable to find the information that you require on Invest Nigeria? You may want to access the following internet sites to obtain further information on Africa, investing in Africa, African business and African investment opportunities….
African Development Bank: www.afdb.org
African Investments: www.africaninvestments.co
AFSIC – Investing in Africa Event: www.afsic.net
BBC Africa: www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/africa
Investing in Africa: www.invest-in-africa.co
Our team has enormous experience living, working and investing in Africa. We have a comprehensive view on investment opportunities in Africa and Africa’s most important investors and we cover all 54 countries in Africa. As such we should be able to assist you on your query on Invest Nigeria. Our experience is evidenced by the success of our annual AFSIC – Investing in Africa event which we believe is the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa, and one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. More information on us and our team is available here.