We want to assist you with Investing in Guinea. Get Business Opportunities in Guinea as well as to search for and connect with leading Companies and Investors in Guinea. We also provide a list of key Government trade advisors who assist you with doing business in Guinea and other relevant business information on Guinea. Specifically, we offer three digital portals that are FREE to use and will be of interest to you: the Africa Business Community, Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard and our closed AFSIC African Investments Dashboard.
The Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard is an award-winning free digital platform with millions of impressions that allows you to promote your own business, make “calls for business” or look for business and investment opportunities in Africa. Business Opportunities that have been uploaded to our Africa Business Opportunity Dashboard will be promoted to global users of our Africa Business Community using our proven technology. Want investment, or to find a business partner, are you selling real estate etc, do you have goods, products or services you want to promote? If so our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard is for you. View some of the business opportunities uploaded by our Africa Business Community here. Institutional Investors looking for investment can add themselves to our closed AFSIC African Investments Dashboard – after you have uploaded information about your investment opportunity we can send it directly into the inbox of many of Africa’s most important investors. To benefit from any of these options join our Africa Business Community today FREE !
Our team runs AFSIC – Investing in Africa, perhaps Africa’s most important investment event. To keep updated on AFSIC and forthcoming business and investment trips to Guinea please Subscribe to our Mailers below.
Subscribe Now for Business Opportunities!
Country overview: Guinea is located in west Africa bordering the Atlantic Ocean. It shares border with Guineas Bissau, Senegal, Mali, Ivory Coast, Liberia and Sierra Leone. It gained its independence from France on 2 October 1958. Its capital is Conakry with 8 Administrative regions. It is a multiparty Presidential Republic with the President sitting as the Head of State and Prime Minister as the Head of Government. It runs a unicameral national assembly and its official language is French. It is a predominantly Islamic country and it practices a civil law legal system based on the French civil code. It has an area size of 245,857 million sq km. Guinea is the source of several West African rivers, including the Senegal, Niger, and Gambia.
Demographic Information: Guinea has an estimated population of 12.53 million comprising mostly of younger population (less than 25 years) which makes up about 60.5% of the population, those in the age bracket of 25-64 years makes up about 35.6% of the population and above 65 years age group makes up about 3.9% of the population. Average population density is estimated at 53 inhabitants/km2. In terms of human development indicators, it has a life expectancy of 65.0 years (Women) and 61.3 years (Men). It achieved universal primary education with a 91.51% Primary enrolment rate in 2016 and overall literacy level of 30.4% as at 2015.
Broad Economic Overview: The Guinea economy mainly relies on agriculture and mineral production. It has the largest reserves of bauxite in the world, the largest untapped high-grade iron ore reserves, as well as gold and diamond and has significant hydroelectric potential. Agriculture is estimated to contribute about 24% of GDP and employs about 66% of the country’s workforce. Agriculture output and public investment continue to boost the country’s economic growth, as the mining sector also continues to play a prominent role in economic performance. Real GDP expanded 5.6% in 2019 having recorded 6.7% compounded annual GDP growth in the past 5 years. There is great potential for continuous growth in the economy given the country’s estimated 6.2 million hectares of potential farmland (75% unused), 64,000 hectares of irrigable land (less than 10% is developed) and it’s hydroelectric potential which is less than 6% tapped according to AFDB. Guinea currency is the CFA franc pegged to the Euro. Inflation remains high due to deteriorating road conditions resulting in increased travel times for perishable farm products from production to consumption areas. Main exports include bauxite, gold, diamond, fish, coffee etc. Major imports include petroleum product, transport equipment, foodstuffs, metals, machinery, textile etc.
Investment Opportunities: Guinea government plans to reduce its food trade deficit by 50% by 2025 and to create agribusiness processing zones. In 2013, the government amended its mining code which resulted in reduction of taxes and royalties. In 2014, Guinea demonstrated compliance with the requirements of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative by publishing its mining contracts and was found to be compliant. Guinea maintains some state-owned enterprises for public utilities (water and electricity), but the government is gradually privatizing them. Investment opportunities are available in the following sectors agriculture, mining, energy and hydraulic, construction and real estate, fishing, health, ICT, education etc. Crumbling infrastructure, chronic electricity shortages and concerns about political uncertainties are some of the factors that continue to limit investment flow.
Invest Guinea – Recommended Contacts
|Name||Job Title||Company Name||Business service Provided||Contact|
List of Companies – Invest Guinea
Want to add your Guinea Company to our List? Sign Up Here.
Contact Us for More Information on Invest Guinea
Our website contains comprehensive information related to Invest Guinea and information on the best investment opportunities in Africa, how to invest in Africa and where to invest in Africa. It also contains a wealth of information on African Investors and Funds, who Invests in Africa, which investors are relevant to you and how to contact them. This page is designed to help you find your information as quickly as possible.
Our focus is on matching individuals, companies and funds wanting to invest in Africa with information on how and where to invest in Africa, Africa’s best investment opportunities in addition to identifying companies, funds and individuals looking for investment, and comprehensive information on who is investing in Africa, Africa investors, how to get funding, the best Africa investment apps, African investment platforms, Africa’s top corporate service providers, business leaders and communities etc.
Initially please review the following suggestions that may be useful:
- If you are an individual with a concept, project or idea or you are representing a company wanting to Apply for Funding or Get Investment, then add your concept, project or company details to our African Business Opportunities Dashboard using the ‘Raise Capital‘ button on our Homepage.
- If you would like to Promote Yourself or your Company’s operations in Africa please join our exclusive community including Africa’s top investors, Africa’s top business executives, Africa’s top corporate advisors and Africa’s best service providers, please join our Africa Business Community and post your call for business on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard. To do so please visit our Homepage and click ‘Business Opportunities‘ button. Users of our website will be able to search for you and communicate with you directly online helping you grow your business across Africa.
- If you would like to Search our Database for Invest Guinea, or to find an African Business Leader, African Investor, Stockbroker, African Corporate Advisor, African Investment Bank, African Corporate Service Provider or African Company suiting your requirements then please click ‘Search Our Database‘ on our Homepage
- If you are a regulated institutional investor and want to invest in Africa, please visit our homepage and add yourself to our closed AFSIC African Investments Dashboard to view and receive investment opportunities from across Africa (FREE). Click on the ‘Invest in Africa‘ button on our Homepage. If you prefer specific bespoke information on investment opportunities please contact our experienced team via email@example.com and one of our African investment specialists will revert to you.
Africa Investor Research
In order to assist you efficiently locate the information you require on Invest Guinea we consolidate information on African Investments (funds, companies, investment opportunities. stock exchanges, apps) on our page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-investments/.
If this page is not relevant then go to our central research page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-business that acts as a repository of information relating to Africa’s investors. best investments, business, trade and investment world. This library will assist with your query Invest Guinea. The information covers queries relating to:
- Investing in Africa: Helping individuals, African institutional investors or business investors identify Africa’s best business and investment opportunities, which country they are located in, and how to access these investment opportunities including recommendations on online business development, African stockbrokers, African crowdfunders, and appropriate investment platforms, hubs or apps;
- Why Invest in Africa?: Providing research on why Africa is, in our opinion, such a great investment opportunity;
- Applying for Funding: Assisting individuals and companies with African businesses, projects or concepts or ideas to raise money from Africa investors, as well as providing details on who the Africa investors are, their sector preferences, and whether they are focused on more developed companies, or focused on venture capital, angel or seed investment opportunities;
- Africa Investment Forums: Facilitating Investors and Companies seeking investment or business development opportunities to meet each other at highly focused and relevant Africa Investment Events;
- Where is Africa’s Investment coming from? Providing information on who is investing in Africa, which countries are investing in Africa, and which African countries are receiving the investment;
- Promoting yourself for FREE: How to add yourself (or search) our Directory of Africa’s top business executives to facilitate your business development and investment initiatives.
Still looking for the Correct Information on Invest Guinea?
In order for us to assist you with your inquiry on Invest Guinea click one or more of the topics below that are of interest to you so that we can route you to the appropriate web page:
- You want to Invest in Africa’s best Investment Opportunities or understand more about which countries in Africa or sectors of the African economy are ready for investment. Click Here.
- You want to find out more about the actual mechanics of investing in Africa, including African Stockbroking companies, African Stock Exchanges, African Investment Platforms, African Investment Apps and Hubs that will assist you to invest in Africa. Click Here.
- You want to know about Africa’s Investors, Africa Funds and Africa Funders are or to learn about who Invests in Africa and which country they are from. Click Here.
- You want to Apply for Funding for your concept, idea, company or project which is focused on Africa. Click Here.You want to Promote Your Company’s Services for FREE across Africa in our business directory. Click Here.
- You are interested in General Research on Africa, such as the African economy, where the investment in Africa is coming from, the current investment climate etc. Click Here.
- You are interested in meeting Africa’s Business Leaders, Africa’s Investors, Africa’s Corporate Advisors and Africa’s Corporate Service Providers in a single location at a single time, and would like to know more about AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s investment event. Click Here.
Ready to attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event?
AFSIC – Investing in Africa is believed to be the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa. It is an exceptional location to meet Africa’s business leaders and investment community in one place at one time. If you would like to learn more or attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa you can download the Event Brochure or please visit www.afsic.net.
Do you Want to Promote your Company’s Services across Africa for FREE?
If you would like to Promote yourself and your Company across Africa and globally, then please visit our Homepage. Click ‘Promote My Company’s Services‘ and follow the instructions to join our community. There is no charge.
Do you Want to Find Africa’s Top Business Leaders and Business Service Providers? Search Our Database for FREE.
Go to our Homepage and click on ‘Search Our Database‘. You can filter your search by business sector, keywords such as Invest Guinea and more.
Do you Want to Supercharge your Company’s Presence across Africa and with Businesses and Investors focused on Africa?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like our team to contact you regarding the multiple ways in which we can assist your business development and investment plans in Africa or how we can provide you with additional profile across the entire African continent.
Want to Contribute to our Website?
Do you have specialist knowledge or insights regarding Invest Guinea, Africa Trade, Business or Investment opportunities that you would like to share with our readers? If so please review our page on Submitting Articles. https://invest-in-africa.co/submit-an-article/
Subscribe to Mailers
Do you want to Subscribe to our mailers to keep yourself updated on Invest Guinea? Please add yourself to our Mailing List using the Subscribe to our Newsletter button at the bottom of our Homepage.
We are always looking to grow partnerships in Africa. If that is of interest or if we have not been able to resolve your query on Invest Guinea then please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Other Information Sources
Unable to find the information that you require? You may want to access the following internet sites to obtain further information on Africa, investing in Africa, African business and African investment opportunities….
African Development Bank: www.afdb.org
African Investments: www.africaninvestments.co
AFSIC – Investing in Africa Event: www.afsic.net
BBC Africa: www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/africa
Investing in Africa: www.invest-in-africa.co
Our team has enormous experience living, working and investing in Africa. We have a comprehensive view on investment opportunities in Africa and Africa’s most important investors and we cover all 54 countries in Africa. As such we should be able to assist you on your query on Invest Guinea. Our experience is evidenced by the success of our annual AFSIC – Investing in Africa event which we believe is the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa, and one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. More information on us and our team is available here.