We want to assist you Invest in Guinea-Bissau, get Business Opportunities in Guinea-Bissau as well as to search for and connect with leading Companies in Guinea-Bissau. We also provide a list of key Government trade advisors who assist you with doing business in Guinea-Bissau and other relevant business information on Guinea-Bissau. Specifically we offer three digital portals that are FREE to use and will be of interest to you…..You can join our Africa Business Community FREE so we can promote your company here. After that if you have a specific investment or business proposition add it to the Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard FREE. Want investment, or to find a business partner, are you selling real estate etc, do you have goods, products or services you want to promote? If so our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard is for you. View some of the business opportunities uploaded by our Africa Business Community here. Fast growing, more established Guinea-Bissau companies with experienced management teams looking for investment can add themselves to our closed AFSIC African Investments Dashboard – after you have uploaded information about your investment opportunity we can send it directly into the inbox of many of Africa’s most important investors. To benefit from any of these options join our Africa Business Community today FREE !
Our team runs AFSIC – Investing in Africa, perhaps Africa’s most important investment event. To keep updated on AFSIC and forthcoming business and investment trips to Guinea-Bissau please Subscribe to our Mailers below.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Country overview: Guinea-Bissau is located in West Africa bordering the Atlantic Ocean. It shares borders with Guinea to the South East and Senegal to the North. It got its independence from Portugal on 24 September 1973. Its capital is Bissau with 9 Administrative regions. It is a multiparty semi- presidential Republic with President sitting as the Head of State and Prime Minister as the Head of Government. It runs a unicameral national assembly. Its official language is Portuguese while Creole is the lingua franca. Many in the country practices Islam while there are also large population of Christian and Animist. It practices a mixed legal system based on customary law, African Francophone Public law and civil law with some elements of Portuguese law incorporated. It has an area size of 36,125 million sq km.
Demographic Information: Guinea-Bissau has an estimated population of 1.93 million comprising mostly of younger population (less than 25 years) which makes up about 63.6% of the population, those in the age bracket of 25-64 years makes up about 33.4% of the population and above 65 years age group makes up about 3.0% of the population. Average population density is estimated at 70 inhabitants/km2. In terms of human development indicators, it has a life expectancy of 65.1 years (Women) and 60.6 years (Men). It achieved universal primary education with a 118.69% Primary enrolment rate in 2010 and overall literacy level of 59.9% as at 2015.
Broad Economic Overview: Guinea-Bissau economy mainly relies on subsistence agriculture (cashew nuts export) and foreign assistance, which normally accounts for approximately 80% of its budget. Cashew nuts account for almost 70% of employment and more than 90% of exports. Guinea-Bissau has deposits of untapped mineral resources which include phosphates, bauxite, and mineral sands. It recently began offshore oil and gas exploration. The country’s climate and soil make it feasible to grow a wide range of cash crops, fruit, vegetables, and tubers. The country continues to struggle in curtailing illegal logging and trafficking in narcotics from Latin American. Real GDP expanded 4.5% in 2019 having recorded 4.6% compounded annual GDP growth in the past 5 years. Political instability continues to hinder growth having attained some stability in 2014, which saw a democratically elected President José Mario Vaz, its 2019 Presidential election was stalemated with ECOWAS currently attempting a mediation to settle the crisis. Guinea-Bissau’s currency is CFA franc pegged to Euro. Main exports include cashew, peanut, shrimp, fish, palm kernel, lumber etc. Major imports include petroleum products, transport equipment, Foodstuff, machinery etc.
Investment Opportunities: Guinea-Bissau’s government offers various incentives to promote investment amongst which are potential for 50% tax reduction for six-year period and unrestricted repatriation of profits. The Government’s priority is to increase foreign investment in the agriculture and energy sectors, which are two key drivers of the economy. Many opportunities are available in the agriculture sector. Having a large expanse of undeveloped land combined with the prevalence of traditional farming techniques means that modernization can have major impact on productivity. The country’s stretch of Atlantic coast and natural beauty offers potential investment in tourism (notably in the Bijagos Islands). Investment opportunities are available in the following sectors telecommunications, energy, construction and development, manufacturing, livestock, fisheries, agribusiness and agro processing, tourism etc.
Invest Guinea-Bissau – Recommended Contacts in Guinea-Bissau
|Name||Job Title||Company Name||Business service Provided||Contact|
List of Companies in Guinea-Bissau
Want to add your Guinea-Bissau Company to our List? Sign Up Here.
Contact Us for More Information
Our website contains comprehensive information related to Africa investors group and information on the best investment opportunities in Africa, how to invest in Africa and where to invest in Africa. It also contains a wealth of information on African Investors and Funds, who Invests in Africa, which investors are relevant to you and how to contact them. This page is designed to help you find your information as quickly as possible.
Our focus is on matching individuals, companies and funds wanting to invest in Africa with information on how and where to invest in Africa, Africa’s best investment opportunities in addition to identifying companies, funds and individuals looking for investment, and comprehensive information on who is investing in Africa, Africa investors, how to get funding, the best Africa investment apps, African investment platforms, Africa’s top corporate service providers, business leaders and communities etc.
Initially please review the following suggestions that may be useful:
- If you are a regulated institutional investor and want to invest in Africa, please visit our homepage and add yourself to our (private) community to view and receive investment opportunities from across Africa (FREE). Click on the ‘Invest in Africa‘ button on our Homepage. If you prefer specific bespoke information on investment opportunities please contact our experienced team via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our African investment specialists will revert to you.
- If you are a Private Investor and want to invest in Africa, please visit our dedicated page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-investments. This page provides more information on the options available to Private Investors for investing in Africa. If you prefer specific information on investment opportunities please contact our team on email@example.com
- If you are an individual with a concept, project or idea or you are representing a company wanting to Apply for Funding or Get Investment, then add your concept, project or company details to our African Investments Dashboard using the ‘Apply for Funding‘ button on our Homepage.
- If you are representing a Company and are looking to expand in Africa and would like to use our extensive network across Africa to assist you please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to Promote Yourself or your Company’s operations in Africa please join our exclusive community including Africa’s top investors, Africa’s top business executives, Africa’s top corporate advisors and Africa’s best service providers. This is FREE. To do so please visit our Homepage and click ‘Promote My Company’s Services‘ button. Users of our website will be able to search for you and communicate with you directly online helping you grow your business across Africa.
- If you would like to Search our Database to find an African Business Leader, African Investor, Stockbroker, African Corporate Advisor, African Investment Bank, African Corporate Service Provider or African Company suiting your requirements then please click ‘Search Our Database‘ on our Homepage
Africa Investor Research
In order to assist you efficiently locate the information you require we consolidate information on African Investments (funds, companies, investment opportunities. stock exchanges, apps) on our page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-investments/.
If this page is not relevant then go to our central research page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-business that acts as a repository of information relating to Africa’s investors. best investments, business, trade and investment world. This library will assist with your query Africa investors group. The information covers queries relating to:
- Investing in Africa: Helping individuals, African institutional investors or business investors identify Africa’s best business and investment opportunities, which country they are located in, and how to access these investment opportunities including recommendations on online business development, African stockbrokers, African crowdfunders, and appropriate investment platforms, hubs or apps;
- Why Invest in Africa?: Providing research on why Africa is, in our opinion, such a great investment opportunity;
- Applying for Funding: Assisting individuals and companies with African businesses, projects or concepts or ideas to raise money from Africa investors, as well as providing details on who the Africa investors are, their sector preferences, and whether they are focused on more developed companies, or focused on venture capital, angel or seed investment opportunities;
- Africa Investment Forums: Facilitating Investors and Companies seeking investment or business development opportunities to meet each other at highly focused and relevant Africa Investment Events;
- Where is Africa’s Investment coming from? Providing information on who is investing in Africa, which countries are investing in Africa, and which African countries are receiving the investment;
- Promoting yourself for FREE: How to add yourself (or search) our Directory of Africa’s top business executives to facilitate your business development and investment initiatives.
Still looking for the Correct Information?
In order for us to assist you with your enquiry on Africa investors group click one or more of the topics below that are of interest to you so that we can route you to the appropriate web page:
- You want to Invest in Africa’s best Investment Opportunities or understand more about which countries in Africa or sectors of the African economy are ready for investment. Click Here.
- You want to find out more about the actual mechanics of investing in Africa, including African Stockbroking companies, African Stock Exchanges, African Investment Platforms, African Investment Apps and Hubs that will assist you to invest in Africa. Click Here.
- You want to know about Africa’s Investors, Africa Funds and Africa Funders are or to learn about who Invests in Africa and which country they are from. Click Here.
- You want to Apply for Funding for your concept, idea, company or project which is focused on Africa. Click Here.You want to Promote Your Company’s Services for FREE across Africa in our business directory. Click Here.
- You are interested in General Research on Africa, such as the African economy, where the investment in Africa is coming from, the current investment climate etc. Click Here.
- You are interested in meeting Africa’s Business Leaders, Africa’s Investors, Africa’s Corporate Advisors and Africa’s Corporate Service Providers in a single location at a single time, and would like to know more about AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s investment event. Click Here.
Ready to attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event?
AFSIC – Investing in Africa is believed to be the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa. It is an exceptional location to meet Africa’s business leaders and investment community in one place at one time. If you would like to learn more or attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa you can download the Event Brochure or please visit www.afsic.net.
Do you Want to Promote your Company’s Services across Africa for FREE?
If you would like to Promote yourself and your Company across Africa and globally, then please visit our Homepage. Click ‘Promote My Company’s Services‘ and follow the instructions to join our community. There is no charge.
Do you Want to Find Africa’s Top Business Leaders and Business Service Providers? Search Our Database for FREE.
Go to our Homepage and click on ‘Search Our Database‘. You can filter your search by business sector, keywords and more.
Do you Want to Supercharge your Company’s Presence across Africa and with Businesses and Investors focused on Africa?
Please contact us on email@example.com if you would like our team to contact you regarding the multiple ways in which we can assist your business development and investment plans in Africa or how we can provide you with additional profile across the entire African continent.
Want to Contribute to our Website?
Do you have specialist knowledge or insights regarding Africa Trade, Business or Investment opportunities that you would like to share with our readers? If so please review our page on Submitting Articles. https://invest-in-africa.co/submit-an-article/
Subscribe to Mailers
Do you want to Subscribe to our mailers to keep yourself updated? Please add yourself to our Mailing List using the Subscribe to our Newsletter button at the bottom of our Homepage.
We are always looking to grow partnerships in Africa. If that is of interest or if we have not been able to resolve your query on Africa investors group then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Information Sources
Unable to find the information that you require? You may want to access the following internet sites to obtain further information on Africa, investing in Africa, African business and African investment opportunities….
African Development Bank: www.afdb.org
African Investments: www.africaninvestments.co
AFSIC – Investing in Africa Event: www.afsic.net
BBC Africa: www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/africa
Investing in Africa: www.invest-in-africa.co
Our team has enormous experience living, working and investing in Africa. We have a comprehensive view on investment opportunities in Africa and Africa’s most important investors and we cover all 54 countries in Africa. As such we should be able to assist you on your query on Africa investors group. Our experience is evidenced by the success of our annual AFSIC – Investing in Africa event which we believe is the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa, and one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. More information on us and our team is available here.