We want to assist you with Investing in Ghana. Get Business Opportunities in Ghana as well as to search for and connect with leading Companies and Investors in Ghana. We also provide a list of key Government trade advisors who assist you with doing business in Ghana and other relevant business information on Ghana. Specifically, we offer three digital portals that are FREE to use and will be of interest to you: the Africa Business Community, Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard and our closed AFSIC African Investments Dashboard.
The Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard is an award-winning free digital platform with millions of impressions that allows you to promote your own business, make “calls for business” or look for business and investment opportunities in Africa. Business Opportunities that have been uploaded to our Africa Business Opportunity Dashboard will be promoted to global users of our Africa Business Community using our proven technology. Want investment, or to find a business partner, are you selling real estate etc, do you have goods, products or services you want to promote? If so our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard is for you. View some of the business opportunities uploaded by our Africa Business Community here. Institutional Investors looking for investment can add themselves to our closed AFSIC African Investments Dashboard – after you have uploaded information about your investment opportunity we can send it directly into the inbox of many of Africa’s most important investors. To benefit from any of these options join our Africa Business Community today FREE !
Our team runs AFSIC – Investing in Africa, perhaps Africa’s most important investment event. To keep updated on AFSIC and forthcoming business and investment trips to Ghana please Subscribe to our Mailers below.
Subscribe Now for Business Opportunities!
Country overview: Ghana is located in West Africa along the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean. It shares borders with Togo to the east, Burkina Faso to the north and Cote d’Ivoire to the West. It got its independence from United Kingdom on 6 March 1957. Its constitutional capital is Accra with 16 Administrative regions. It is a multiparty presidential republic with President sitting as both the Head of state and government. It runs a unicameral national assembly, and its official language is English. Christianity is the predominant religion along with Islam and other traditional religion. It has a mixed legal system comprising of English common law and some customary law. It has an area size of 238,533 million sq km. Ghana is the first sub-Saharan country to gain its independence and it is renowned for its stable democracy and deepen democratic governance. Seven successful and uninterrupted elections have strengthened the effectiveness of the country’s key national institutions.
Demographic Information: Ghana has an estimated population of 29.34 million comprising mostly of younger population (less than 25 years) which makes up about 56.1% of the population, those in the age bracket of 25-64 years makes up of about 39.5% of the population and above 65 years age group makes up of about 4.4% of the population. Average population density is estimated at 137 inhabitants/km2. In terms of human development indicators, it has a life expectancy of 70.8 years (Women) and 65.6 years (Men). It achieved universal primary education with a 104.84% Primary enrollment rate in 2019 and overall literacy level of 76.6% as at 2015.
Broad Economic Overview: Ghana is well-endowed with natural resources with gold and cocoa export serving as the major foreign exchange earnings of the country. It is Africa’s second-biggest gold producer and second-largest cocoa producer in addition to being rich in diamonds and crude oil deposit. Agriculture is estimated to contribute about 20% of GDP and employs about 35% of the country’s workforce. Ghana is placed among Africa’s 10 fastest growing economies having achieved high growth momentum since 2017. Real GDP expanded 6.1% in 2019 having recorded 4.5% compounded annual GDP growth in the past 5 years. Ghana’s growth prospects remain positive, with increased output and stable global prices for its main export commodities. Ghana’s currency is Cedis, but the currency remains volatile reflective of import-driven demand. Main export includes gold, cocoa, diamonds, oil, timber, manganese ore, bauxite, tuna etc. Major imports include refined petroleum product, foodstuffs, and capital equipment.
Investment Opportunities: Ghana has taken several initiatives including a 10-Point Industrialization agenda which aims to increase productivity and boost output in key primary sectors and value chains. Part of the plan includes the decentralisation of industrial growth through the One District, One Factory policy, Strategic Anchor Industries and Industrial Parks and Special Economic Zones. The country is ready to partner with investors who are willing to transform the agriculture sector by improving on sustainability of production of exportable horticultural crops and animal products, reducing the size of its food import bill, encouraging domestic processing to mitigate post-harvest losses. There are investment opportunities in the following sectors: tourism, mineral processing, oil and gas, utility (water supply and sanitation infrastructure), forestry, health, cotton & textiles, food processing etc.
Recommended Contacts – Invest Ghana
List of Companies in Ghana
Want to add your Ghana Company to our List? Sign Up Here.
Contact Us for More Information on Invest Ghana
Ghana Investment Documents
- IPC Ghana Benchmarking June 2020
- IPC Ghana FDI Report April 2020
- IPC Ghana National Development and Agri Business Development Policy October 2020
- IPC Private Equity Providers Guide June 2020
- IPC Ghana PE survey report final Nov 2020
- IPC Ghana agribusiness survey report final Nov 2020
- IPC Ghana national development and agri-business development policy Final October 2020
- IPC Private equity providers guide update June 2020
Our website contains comprehensive information related to Invest Ghana, Ghana Business, Companies in Ghana, Investing in Ghana, and Doing Business in Ghana. At a broader level we also provide information on Africa investors and information on the best investment opportunities in Africa, how to invest in Africa and where to invest in Africa. It also contains a wealth of information on African Investors and Funds, who Invests in Africa, which investors are relevant to you and how to contact them. This page is designed to help you find your information as quickly as possible.
Our focus is on matching individuals, companies and funds wanting to invest in Africa with information on how and where to invest in Africa, Africa’s best investment opportunities in addition to identifying companies, funds and individuals looking for investment, and comprehensive information on who is investing in Africa, Africa investors, how to get funding, the best Africa investment apps, African investment platforms, Africa’s top corporate service providers, business leaders and communities etc.
Initially please review the following suggestions that may be useful:
- If you are an individual with a concept, project or idea or you are representing a company wanting to Apply for Funding or Get Investment, then add your concept, project or company details to our African Business Opportunities Dashboard using the ‘Raise Capital‘ button on our Homepage.
- If you would like to Promote Yourself or your Company’s operations in Africa please join our exclusive community including Africa’s top investors, Africa’s top business executives, Africa’s top corporate advisors and Africa’s best service providers, please join our Africa Business Community and post your call for business on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard. To do so please visit our Homepage and click ‘Business Opportunities‘ button. Users of our website will be able to search for you and communicate with you directly online helping you grow your business across Africa.
- If you would like to Search our Database for Invest Ghana, or to find an African Business Leader, African Investor, Stockbroker, African Corporate Advisor, African Investment Bank, African Corporate Service Provider or African Company suiting your requirements then please click ‘Search Our Database‘ on our Homepage
- If you are a regulated institutional investor and want to invest in Africa, please visit our homepage and add yourself to our closed AFSIC African Investments Dashboard to view and receive investment opportunities from across Africa (FREE). Click on the ‘Invest in Africa‘ button on our Homepage. If you prefer specific bespoke information on investment opportunities please contact our experienced team via email@example.com and one of our African investment specialists will revert to you.
Africa Investor Research
In order to assist you efficiently locate the information you require we consolidate information on African Investments (funds, companies, investment opportunities. stock exchanges, apps) on our page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-investments/.
If this page is not relevant then go to our central research page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-business that acts as a repository of information relating to Africa’s investors. best investments, business, trade and investment world. This library will assist with your query Invest Ghana. The information covers queries relating to:
- Investing in Africa: Helping individuals, African institutional investors or business investors identify Africa’s best business and investment opportunities, which country they are located in, and how to access these investment opportunities including recommendations on online business development, African stockbrokers, African crowdfunders, and appropriate investment platforms, hubs or apps;
- Why Invest in Africa?: Providing research on why Africa is, in our opinion, such a great investment opportunity;
- Applying for Funding: Assisting individuals and companies with African businesses, projects or concepts or ideas to raise money from Africa investors, as well as providing details on who the Africa investors are, their sector preferences, and whether they are focused on more developed companies, or focused on venture capital, angel or seed investment opportunities;
- Africa Investment Forums: Facilitating Investors and Companies seeking investment or business development opportunities to meet each other at highly focused and relevant Africa Investment Events;
- Where is Africa’s Investment coming from? Providing information on who is investing in Africa, which countries are investing in Africa, and which African countries are receiving the investment;
- Promoting yourself for FREE: How to add yourself (or search) our Directory of Africa’s top business executives to facilitate your business development and investment initiatives.
Still looking for the Correct Information on Invest Ghana?
In order for us to assist you with your inquiry on Invest Ghana, click one or more of the topics below that are of interest to you so that we can route you to the appropriate web page:
- You want to Invest in Africa’s best Investment Opportunities or understand more about which countries in Africa or sectors of the African economy are ready for investment. Click Here.
- You want to find out more about the actual mechanics of investing in Ghana and Africa, including African Stockbroking companies, African Stock Exchanges, African Investment Platforms, African Investment Apps and Hubs that will assist you to invest in Africa. Click Here.
- You want to know about Africa’s Investors, Africa Funds and Africa Funders are or to learn about who Invests in Africa and which country they are from. Click Here.
- You want to Apply for Funding for your concept, idea, company or project which is focused on Africa. Click Here.You want to Promote Your Company’s Services for FREE across Africa in our business directory. Click Here.
- You are interested in General Research on Africa, such as the African economy, where the investment in Africa is coming from, the current investment climate etc. Click Here.
- You are interested in meeting Africa’s Business Leaders, Africa’s Investors, Africa’s Corporate Advisors and Africa’s Corporate Service Providers in a single location at a single time, and would like to know more about AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s investment event. Click Here.
Ready to attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event?
AFSIC – Investing in Africa is believed to be the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa. It is an exceptional location to meet Africa’s business leaders and investment community in one place at one time. If you would like to learn more or attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa you can download the Event Brochure or please visit www.afsic.net.
Do you Want to Promote your Company’s Services across Africa for FREE?
If you would like to Promote yourself and your Company across Africa and globally, then please visit our Homepage. Click ‘Promote My Company’s Services‘ and follow the instructions to join our community. There is no charge.
Do you Want to Find Ghana Business Leaders and Business Service Providers? Search Our Database for FREE.
Go to our Homepage and click on ‘Search Our Database‘. You can filter your search by business sector, keywords and more to find information about Invest Ghana.
Do you Want to Supercharge your Company’s Presence across Africa and with Businesses and Investors focused on Africa?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like our team to contact you regarding the multiple ways in which we can assist your business development and investment plans in Africa or how we can provide you with additional profile across the entire African continent.
Want to Contribute to our Website?
Do you have specialist knowledge on Invest Ghana or insights regarding Africa Trade, Business or Investment opportunities that you would like to share with our readers? If so please review our page on Submitting Articles. https://invest-in-africa.co/submit-an-article/
Subscribe to Mailers
Do you want to Subscribe to our mailers to keep yourself updated on Invest Ghana? Please add yourself to our Mailing List using the Subscribe to our Newsletter button at the bottom of our Homepage.
We are always looking to grow partnerships in Africa. If that is of interest or if we have not been able to resolve your query on Invest Ghana then please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Other Information Sources for Invest Ghana
Unable to find the information that you require on Invest Ghana? You may want to access the following internet sites to obtain further information on Africa, investing in Africa, African business and African investment opportunities….
African Development Bank: www.afdb.org
African Investments: www.africaninvestments.co
AFSIC – Investing in Africa Event: www.afsic.net
BBC Africa: www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/africa
Investing in Africa: www.invest-in-africa.co
Our team has enormous experience living, working and investing in Africa. We have a comprehensive view on Invest Ghana, investment opportunities in Africa and Africa’s most important investors and we cover all 54 countries in Africa. As such we should be able to assist you on your query on Invest Ghana. Our experience is evidenced by the success of our annual AFSIC – Investing in Africa event which we believe is the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa, and one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. More information on us and our team is available here.