We want to assist you Invest Congo, get Business Opportunities in Republic of the Congo as well as to search for and connect with leading Companies in Republic of the Congo. We also provide a list of key Government trade advisors who assist you with doing business in Republic of the Congo and other relevant business information on Republic of the Congo. Specifically we offer three digital portals that are FREE to use and will be of interest to you…..You can join our Africa Business Community FREE so we can promote your company here. After that if you have a specific investment or business proposition add it to the Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard FREE. Want investment, or to find a business partner, are you selling real estate etc, do you have goods, products or services you want to promote? If so our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard is for you. View some of the business opportunities uploaded by our Africa Business Community here. Fast growing, more established Republic of the Congo companies with experienced management teams looking for investment can add themselves to our closed AFSIC African Investments Dashboard – after you have uploaded information about your investment opportunity we can send it directly into the inbox of many of Africa’s most important investors. To benefit from any of these options join our Africa Business Community today FREE !
Our team runs AFSIC – Investing in Africa, perhaps Africa’s most important investment event. To keep updated on AFSIC and forthcoming business and investment trips to Republic of the Congo please Subscribe to our Mailers below.
Subscribe Now for Business Opportunities!
Country overview: Republic of Congo also known as Congo-Brazzaville is located in Central Africa bordering the Atlantic Ocean. It shares borders with Angola to the south, Cameroon to the northwest, Gabon to the west, DRC to the south east and Central Africa Republic to the northeast. It gained its independence from France on 15 August 1960. Its constitutional capital is Brazzaville with 12 provinces which serve as administrative divisions. It is a presidential republic with President sitting as the Head of state and Prime Minister as Head of government. It runs bicameral legislative system consisting of Senate and National Assembly. French is the official language while French Lingala and Monokutuba is the lingua franca trade language. It is a predominantly Christian country. It practices a mixed legal system of French civil law and customary law. It has an area size of 0.342 million sq km.
Demographic Information: Republic of Congo has an estimated population of 5.29 million comprising mostly of younger population (less than 25 years) which makes up about 58.7% of the population, those in the age bracket of 25-64 years makes up about 38.1% of the population and above 65 years age group makes up about 3.2% of the population. Average population density is estimated at 16 inhabitants/km2. In terms of human development indicators, it has a life expectancy of 62.7 years (Women) and 59.9 years (Men). It achieved universal primary education with an 106.6% Primary enrolment rate in 2012 and overall literacy level of 80.3% as at 2018.
Broad Economic Overview: Oil has replaced forestry as the mainstay of the Republic of Congo economy. It has abundant natural resources (oil, iron ore, lead, zinc, potash, copper, uranium, diamonds, phosphates, magnesium, natural gas and hydropower) and agricultural potential. Most of the country’s mineral wealth remains untapped. Natural gas is increasingly being converted to electricity rather than being flared, greatly improving energy prospects. Oil sector accounts for 55% of GDP and 85% of exports and 80% of budget revenue making the economy vulnerable to crude oil price shock. Agriculture accounts for 7.1% of GDP and employ about 22% of the labour force. Congo is endowed with fertile lands of which only a minor part is cultivated (less than 10%) and agriculture is still largely practiced on a subsistence basis. To increase land utilization for farming, Congolese government signed an agreement in 2009 to lease 200,000 hectares of land to South African farmers to reduce its dependence on imports. The main crops are cassava, plantains, bananas, peanuts, and palm oil. Lack of diversification has constrained economy growth as economy continue to record consistent negative growth from -3.6% GDP growth in 2015 to -0.6% growth in 2019. Congo is a member of the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) and shares a common currency – the Central African Franc – with five other member states in the region. Main exports include crude oil, timber, diamonds, coffee, cocoa, sugar, plywood etc. Major imports include foodstuffs and consumer goods, mining equipment and machinery etc.
Investment Opportunities: The oil sector will continue to provide investment opportunities. Hydrocarbon reserves are estimated to be 1.6 billion barrels of oil reserves and 90 billion cubic meters of natural gas. The government recently issued a new call for tenders for exploration licenses on 18 new blocks to attract new investment in the sector. The mining industry is also beginning to develop, mainly around iron mining. Construction of a railway line between Mayoko and the port of Pointe-Noire is scheduled to start in 2020 with a view to facilitating iron ore exports. Republic of Congo is in the middle of implementation of the National Development Plan 2018–22 and reforms under the IMF’s Extended Credit Facility which should help the State attract new investors thus enhancing the economic recovery. Government has laid out ambitious plans to diversify the economy and attract foreign investors to develop key sectors such as forestry, agriculture, construction, ecotourism, transport, mining, and information technology service. Congo has much arable land which is not being leveraged, providing potential for mechanized agriculture and associated food processing endeavours.
Invest Congo – Recommended Contacts in Republic of the Congo
|Name||Job Title||Company Name||Business service Provided||Contact|
List of Companies in Republic of the Congo
Want to add your Republic of the Congo Company to our List? Sign Up Here.
Contact Us for More Information on Invest Congo
Our website contains comprehensive information related to Invest Congo and information on the best investment opportunities in Africa, how to invest in Africa and where to invest in Africa. It also contains a wealth of information on African Investors and Funds, who Invests in Africa, which investors are relevant to you and how to contact them. This page is designed to help you find your information as quickly as possible.
Our focus is on matching individuals, companies and funds wanting to invest in Africa with information on how and where to invest in Africa, Africa’s best investment opportunities in addition to identifying companies, funds and individuals looking for investment, and comprehensive information on who is investing in Africa, Africa investors, how to get funding, the best Africa investment apps, African investment platforms, Africa’s top corporate service providers, business leaders and communities etc.
Initially please review the following suggestions that may be useful:
- If you are a regulated institutional investor and want to invest in Africa, please visit our homepage and add yourself to our (private) community to view and receive investment opportunities from across Africa (FREE). Click on the ‘Invest in Africa‘ button on our Homepage. If you prefer specific bespoke information on investment opportunities please contact our experienced team via email@example.com and one of our African investment specialists will revert to you.
- If you are a Private Investor and want to invest in Africa, please visit our dedicated page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-investments. This page provides more information on the options available to Private Investors for investing in Africa. If you prefer specific information on investment opportunities please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an individual with a concept, project or idea or you are representing a company wanting to Apply for Funding or Get Investment, then add your concept, project or company details to our African Investments Dashboard using the ‘Apply for Funding‘ button on our Homepage.
- If you are representing a Company and are looking to expand in Africa and would like to use our extensive network across Africa to assist you please contact our team on email@example.com
- If you would like to Promote Yourself or your Company’s operations in Africa please join our exclusive community including Africa’s top investors, Africa’s top business executives, Africa’s top corporate advisors and Africa’s best service providers. This is FREE. To do so please visit our Homepage and click ‘Promote My Company’s Services‘ button. Users of our website will be able to search for you and communicate with you directly online helping you grow your business across Africa.
- If you would like to Search our Database to find an African Business Leader, African Investor, Stockbroker, African Corporate Advisor, African Investment Bank, African Corporate Service Provider or African Company suiting your requirements then please click ‘Search Our Database‘ on our Homepage
Africa Investor Research
In order to assist you efficiently locate the information you require on Invest Congo we consolidate information on African Investments (funds, companies, investment opportunities. stock exchanges, apps) on our page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-investments/.
If this page is not relevant then go to our central research page https://invest-in-africa.co/africa-business that acts as a repository of information relating to Africa’s investors. best investments, business, trade and investment world. This library will assist with your query Invest Congo. The information covers queries relating to:
- Investing in Africa: Helping individuals, African institutional investors or business investors identify Africa’s best business and investment opportunities, which country they are located in, and how to access these investment opportunities including recommendations on online business development, African stockbrokers, African crowdfunders, and appropriate investment platforms, hubs or apps;
- Why Invest in Africa?: Providing research on why Africa is, in our opinion, such a great investment opportunity;
- Applying for Funding: Assisting individuals and companies with African businesses, projects or concepts or ideas to raise money from Africa investors, as well as providing details on who the Africa investors are, their sector preferences, and whether they are focused on more developed companies, or focused on venture capital, angel or seed investment opportunities;
- Africa Investment Forums: Facilitating Investors and Companies seeking investment or business development opportunities to meet each other at highly focused and relevant Africa Investment Events;
- Where is Africa’s Investment coming from? Providing information on who is investing in Africa, which countries are investing in Africa, and which African countries are receiving the investment;
- Promoting yourself for FREE: How to add yourself (or search) our Directory of Africa’s top business executives to facilitate your business development and investment initiatives.
Still looking for the Correct Information on Invest Congo?
In order for us to assist you with your inquiry on Invest Congo click one or more of the topics below that are of interest to you so that we can route you to the appropriate web page:
- You want to Invest in Africa’s best Investment Opportunities or understand more about which countries in Africa or sectors of the African economy are ready for investment. Click Here.
- You want to find out more about the actual mechanics of investing in Africa, including African Stockbroking companies, African Stock Exchanges, African Investment Platforms, African Investment Apps and Hubs that will assist you to invest in Africa. Click Here.
- You want to know about Africa’s Investors, Africa Funds and Africa Funders are or to learn about who Invests in Africa and which country they are from. Click Here.
- You want to Apply for Funding for your concept, idea, company or project which is focused on Africa. Click Here.You want to Promote Your Company’s Services for FREE across Africa in our business directory. Click Here.
- You are interested in General Research on Africa, such as the African economy, where the investment in Africa is coming from, the current investment climate etc. Click Here.
- You are interested in meeting Africa’s Business Leaders, Africa’s Investors, Africa’s Corporate Advisors and Africa’s Corporate Service Providers in a single location at a single time, and would like to know more about AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s investment event. Click Here.
Ready to attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event?
AFSIC – Investing in Africa is believed to be the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa. It is an exceptional location to meet Africa’s business leaders and investment community in one place at one time. If you would like to learn more or attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa you can download the Event Brochure or please visit www.afsic.net.
Do you Want to Promote your Company’s Services across Africa for FREE?
If you would like to Promote yourself and your Company across Africa and globally, then please visit our Homepage. Click ‘Promote My Company’s Services‘ and follow the instructions to join our community. There is no charge.
Do you Want to Find Africa’s Top Business Leaders and Business Service Providers? Search Our Database for FREE.
Go to our Homepage and click on ‘Search Our Database‘. You can filter your search by business sector, keywords such as Invest Congo and more.
Do you Want to Supercharge your Company’s Presence across Africa and with Businesses and Investors focused on Africa?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like our team to contact you regarding the multiple ways in which we can assist your business development and investment plans in Africa or how we can provide you with additional profile across the entire African continent.
Want to Contribute to our Website?
Do you have specialist knowledge or insights regarding Invest Congo, Africa Trade, Business or Investment opportunities that you would like to share with our readers? If so please review our page on Submitting Articles. https://invest-in-africa.co/submit-an-article/
Subscribe to Mailers
Do you want to Subscribe to our mailers to keep yourself updated on Invest Congo? Please add yourself to our Mailing List using the Subscribe to our Newsletter button at the bottom of our Homepage.
We are always looking to grow partnerships in Africa. If that is of interest or if we have not been able to resolve your query on Invest Congo then please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Other Information Sources
Unable to find the information that you require on Invest Congo? You may want to access the following internet sites to obtain further information on Africa, investing in Africa, African business and African investment opportunities….
African Development Bank: www.afdb.org
African Investments: www.africaninvestments.co
AFSIC – Investing in Africa Event: www.afsic.net
BBC Africa: www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/africa
Investing in Africa: www.invest-in-africa.co
Our team has enormous experience living, working and investing in Africa. We have a comprehensive view on investment opportunities in Africa and Africa’s most important investors and we cover all 54 countries in Africa. As such we should be able to assist you on your query on Invest Congo. Our experience is evidenced by the success of our annual AFSIC – Investing in Africa event which we believe is the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa, and one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. More information on us and our team is available here.